Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day Two Reflection

I think I like the taste of this Kool-Aid! Doug Burdy's presentation on the Google teacher academy was inspiring and thought provoking. I am excited to try out some of the divergent technology in education, but he really inspired me to get the training. Ok maybe I am not going to get Google certified, but I can learn more about the Google apps and in turn inspire other teachers to try them as well. It's a start.
A small but significant step in the tech education revolution.
Also, Thank you Todd for the plethora of suggestions on sites and how to get more out of their use. I came home and immediately shared them with my husband. Powerful!

2 comments:

  1. You can't help but get excited behind Doug's enormous enthusiasm for quality education. Don't count yourself out so quickly on the Google certification...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that we are using "drinking the koolaid" as a way to describe our new addiction! This is great stuff. I have shared more from this class with others, than I have from any other class I've taken. It does feel a bit like a techie cult movement.... One that I am quite excited about.

    ReplyDelete