Monday, July 11, 2011

Final Project

My initial thoughts for the final project are guided by a desire to spend time on a technology project that is authentic and useful in my work.

I will take the website I developed and find creative ways to enhance it!
Some questions I will consider:
-How can I improve the websites organization and increase visual appeal?
-How can I incorporate the use of Google docs to survey users?
-Should I add a BLOG?
I welcome any suggestions, go to http://ell.nwresd.org/ and check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I have seen your website and it's great to know you're the one behind it! Well done! Your questions are exactly what you should be asking of those you think will be using it--which I assume are teachers. Let's talk more about this as you consider it for a final project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your honesty about making the final project authentic and useful. As you know, time is of the essence so it's important to be efficient and strategic. I look forward to seeing your website as I'm sure it will have very useful information.

    ReplyDelete